To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Linda Ondrejcak
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Operations Coordinator
LifeWay Christian Resources • Nashville, TN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee, our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay.
This position provides administrative and operations support for the Director of Customer Service, in addition to coordinating projects, assisting internal team leaders with coordinating activities, special events, sales campaigns, and recognition programs.
- Facilitates department projects across multiple Customer Service team sales, service, and support functions as determined by the Director of Customer Service. Manages all centralized processes for on-boarding and off-boarding employees.
- Provides administrative support including, but not limited to overseeing the submission of expense reports for the department, coordinating travel arrangements for department leaders, scheduling monthly and annual meetings, and ordering resources. Maintains, prioritizes, and coordinates the CS Director’s calendar. Oversees the confidential handling of records regarding operations, budget, and personnel.
- Prepares executive reporting summaries, documents, presentations, analyzes financial reports, monitors key business dashboards and financial metrics. Manages department priorities and strategic initiatives across multiple team functions. Prepares reporting from Varent, Oracle and Aptify systems
- Applies working knowledge of the customer service discipline to influence activities, tasks, and projects across the corporate enterprise and respond to customer correspondence as appropriate.
- Serves as the administrative liaison with other Ministry and Business Area Administrative Assistants in coordinating Resource Division projects and initiatives.
- Bachelors degree
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Administration/Organizational skills - Advanced
- Written and verbal communication - Advanced
- Prioritization skills - Advanced
- Problem solving skills - Advanced
- G Suite & Microsoft Suite - Intermediate
- Conceptual skills - Intermediate
Required Work Experience (minimum years):
- One (1) year administrative assistance responsibilities
- One (1) year coordination of projects
- One (1) year customer service experience