To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Coordinator - Construction
JLL • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide superior internal client support for project teams across PDS business unit.
- Prepare project management reports and meeting minutes-
- Manage all project documentation including contracts, budgets and schedules
- Maintain best practices templates on SharePoint site
- Administrative duties to include but not limited to: copying, travel arrangements, expense report preparation, organizing lunches, WebEx meetings, etc.
- Accounts Receivable- Manage accounts receivables according to the guidelines and requirements set by the Regional Operations Manager or project team
- Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager
- Assist local team in meeting targeting financial numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive CommitteeMarketing Support
- Responsible for smaller marketing functions including presentations, responses to proposals and researchProject Management
- Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor Degree - Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred
- Years of relevant experience- 0 – 2 years practical experience
- Accounting experience or previous real estate support roles for brokers or project managers, preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
- Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of construction or commercial real estate industry, preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Work with a team and independently
Start a lasting career with JLL today! Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.