To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rural Hall, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Hanesbrands Inc. • Rural Hall, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manage operational activities within the distribution, fulfillment and warehousing departments to ensure timely and accurate support of the business. Direct staff to perform departmental functions to meet objectives for efficiency, quality, and cost control. Develop and maintain effective leadership through communications with supervisors and departmental employees. Make appropriate operational and procedural changes to support continuous improvement. Independently resolve performance and operational issues with minimal supervision and collaboration as appropriate.
- Ensure that all operations of the department are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Plan and coordinate staffing requirements for hourly workforce.
- Training and development of supervisor and hourly associates.
- Ensure quality levels are met or exceed established goals.
- Utilize all resources effectively to operate within budget and continually explore ways to control costs.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving issues; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Manage employees and team performance; provide new employee orientation; train or provide adequate training for employees; coach, counsel and motivate employees; investigate complaints or performance concerns; implement disciplinary action as needed and in consultation with Operations Manager and Human Resources.
- Manage and ensure effective employee/labor relations; create an ethical, nondiscriminatory and safe work environment; establish effective communication lines/methods; identify and solve employee issues; manage conflict, respond to complaints.
- Approve time off requests and overtime.
- If applicable, establish and manage a budget; initiate and sign appropriate paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A four year degree from an accredited institution in the field of management, supply chain, logistics or other relevant field required. Education requirement may be waived for commensurate years of exempt level experience in a similar role.
- At least 5 years management experience in distribution.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills, able to handle multiple priorities and meet parallel deadlines.
- Effectively exercise authority.
- Functional knowledge of distribution/warehousing management, operations and processes.
- PKMS/WM and SAP experience preferred.