***This position will be remote based with a preference for Dallas, TX***
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results. What will I be doing?
As the Director, you will be responsible for driving commercial performance of the Full Service managed hotels in the US and Canada as well providing dedicated marketing and eCommerce support to these properties including defining areas of opportunity for the portfolio or individual hotels and optimizing their digital presence. The Management Services team is dedicated to the health of Hilton's Managed portfolio through multi-channel strategy, ideation and testing of demand generation opportunities with scalable impact, and positioning of hotels and guest experiences. In this role, the Director will provide marketing strategy direction and guidance for the US and Canada full service portfolio and individual hotels; in depth analysis and recommendations to improve hotel and portfolio performance with specific actions that the hotels can take; deliver clarity to managed hotels around marketing spend tactics and funds allocation; and create a network of on property marketing leaders and provide onboarding, training, and best practice sharing support.
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for identifying strategic opportunities to drive commercial performance of the US and Canada Managed Full Service portfolio
- Collaborate with AVP, SVP, Hotels and Regional teams to identify areas of opportunity to drive digital performance at key hotels
- Support the cross-functional links between ECG, all other commercial and operational leads within Marketing and eCommerce
- Advocate for and drive communications between various property leads, to align health of management portfolios
- Provide recruiting, interview and onboarding support for all hotel level new hires in the Marketing & eCommerce teams
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about creative promotions and who love to have the opportunity to create dynamic campaigns. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Be a key lead on building a culture of test and learn working with leadership to develop and roll out a marketing learning platform
- Strategic Planning
- Collaboration, Effective Communication
- Motivation to approach all your tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects within agreed time limits
- To see you thrive in an interdependent work-culture
- Ability to be flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Leaders who are comfortable with mentorship, providing performance feedback to reports, and communicating results and areas for improvement all while leading by example
- Communicators like you who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solvers who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems, exhibiting your fine attention for detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Six (6) years in Digital, Online, Media or eCommerce experience (SEO, Paid Search) with at least one year of experience at manager or above
- Six (6) of experience analyzing data and presenting findings to internal and/or external customers
- Five (5) years' experience working in the Hospitality and/or travel industry
- Travel 30% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years professional experience
- Six (6) years managerial experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!