Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a User Experience Designer to work at Fidelity Investments!
Fidelity Investments is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who is passionate about their craft and making investing approachable for all audiences. We are redefining the financial services industry by changing the way we work and putting the customer first. It's a fast-paced environment where decisions are data-focused, collaborative, and iterative. The organization deeply values design.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 4-6+ years of UX or related experience is preferred
- A degree in a related field such as interactive design, architecture, industrial design, graphic design, or human factors is preferred
- Experience working on agile teams delivering value in digital products preferred
- Experience running and/or using research to support evidence-focused design decisions preferred
- A digital portfolio we can review online is required
- An array of design skills, which might include visual, conversational, information architecture, prototyping, strategic design methods (such as design thinking), user research, or writing
- Ability to design across all channels including web, native, and automated
- Effective communication as a writer, presenter, and facilitator; equally at ease speaking with developer partners or executives
- A foundation of development knowledge, both web and mobile
- Familiarity with the value of design systems, understanding reuse and scale, and knowing when to contribute to make them better
- Partnering with user research to identify the customer problems to tackle
- Distilling qualitative and quantitative feedback to unearth recurring themes and promote data-driven design decisions
- An unwavering curiosity to ask why
- Design brings you happiness
- Senior UX Designers typically:
- Lead the design strategy and execution on their product team, with some guidance and coaching
- Help define the design work and deliver business outcomes on the product team
- Consult with the product owner to help inform product strategy
This role supports Personal Investing at Fidelity, a group that helps a wide array of customers with services like wealth management, retirement planning, brokerage services, workplace plan administration, college savings, and financial planning and engagement programs. This role also supports Fidelity's User Experience Design team, a group that delivers simple and accessible digital experiences to its customers.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working â€“ Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person â€“ face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to UX Designer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to UX Designer.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to UX Designer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
- Agile Methodology
- Coaching And Mentoring