Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete and maintain professional records and reports regarding the patients' histories, progress notes, group notes, collateral contacts, treatment team notes and other required documentation.
- Conduct psycho-social assessments and mental status exams for patients in coordination with psychiatry and nursing.
- Develop and modify patient treatment plans based on clinical evaluation, medical records and patient histories.
- Review and evaluate patients’ progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Intervene as an advocate for patients in crisis.
- Coordinate counseling efforts with mental health professionals and other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, and social workers.
- Establish Treatment Goals.
- Provide clear and concise documentation.
- Participate in interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Conduct Individual and Family Sessions as required.
- Conduct psycho-social and educational Groups.
- Provide patient and family education.
- Bachelors in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or related field required.
- LCSW, LMHC preferred.
Licensed Master Social Worker
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: b1f4ddc9689a4cbeac776c0374c0e8e1
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Park Royal Hospital provides life-changing care to adults who need help coping with life’s challenges. As one of the newest freestanding behavioral health facilities in the United States, Park Royal offers a continuum of care including detox, inpatient, and outpatient programs.
View the full profile
Our holistic inpatient services focus on each person’s emotional, physical and medical needs. Inpatient treatment involves multi-disciplinary teams, including psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists and a 24-hour nursing staff.
Our goal is to help a patient return to a full and productive life – as well as return home – as soon as possible.
We admit 24 hours a day, seven days a week and accept most insurance, including Medicare and the managed plans of Medicaid. Any concerned people, including family members, friends and companions, as well as medical healthcare professionals can make referrals.