The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company (ESAPCO). Since 1979, we've grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses with over 30,000 products distributed through direct marketing, three online stores and two lead-generation websites.
We are seeking a hard-working, creative-thinking team player to join our Marketing team. As a Junior Copywriter, you will be responsible for producing unique and creative copy that can be used across numerous marketing campaigns in both print and digital formats. Each week you will produce multiple articles that will be used on our websites and have the opportunity to have these articles picked up by relevant magazines and publications. You will also write product-specific copy for catalogs and the web. We are looking for someone that is highly motivated and can facilitate our marketing efforts by delivering consistently exceptional copy.
- Write and produce industry-specific articles that can increase brand exposure through publication on the web and in magazines.
- Work with others to create engaging ad copy that converts to sales or legitimate leads.
- As a Junior Copywriter you will work with the Creative Team and write copy on new agricultural and horticultural products.
- Work with a web team to keep content fresh and updated.
- Help maintain our social media accounts and deliver content that helps convert followers into customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or any other major that requires writing.
- This is an entry-level position, but you will be expected to provide writing samples.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM and other digital marketing strategies a plus.
- Excellent communication and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take on numerous jobs and prioritize them to ensure tasks are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to type at a minimum of 30 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), educational assistance and product discounts.