To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartland, WI 53029
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Compounder- 2nd- EXC
Medline Industries, Inc. • Hartland, WI
Posted 27 days ago
• Maintain a safe working environment and help drive safety culture
• Blending of saline production batches
• Completing batch records with the use of GMPs
• Help our team exceed performance metrics
• Sanitize production tanks and lines for manufacturing of a medical device
• Maintain clean and sanitary work space
• Strong desire to be GREAT!
• Critical thinking and problem solving ability.
• Attention to detail
• Ability and experience accomplishing goals with minimal supervision; self-driven
• Sound judgment necessary when determining if issues require escalation.
• Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment.
• Computer proficiency
• Solid math skills
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to lift and move up to 60 pounds.
• Technical aptitude is a plus.
• Willingness to do what it takes for team success (flexibility in role and team oriented).
• High School diploma or GED.
• Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work according to current schedule.