Adecco is currently assisting a local client , recruiting an Accounts Payable Coordinator in Geneva, NY. This Accounts Payable Coordinator job is a temporary to permanent opportunity. For instant consideration for this Accounts Payable Coordinator position click on Apply Now! The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for:
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers
- Analyze invoices, expense reports and recording entries
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; schedule and prepare checks
- Resolve purchasing orders, contracts, invoices or payment discrepancies
- Insuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Prepare analysis, schedules and supporting documentation for semi-annual and annual audits
- Prepare journal entries and supporting documentation for month end closing
- Performs other accounting & finance duties as assigned
- 2-year degree in Accounting, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing accounting experience in a related industry
- Experienced in excel, word, and outlook
- Ability to sit / stand for long periods of time
Click on Apply Now
for instant consideration for this Accounts Payable Coordinator job in Geneva, NY!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: US_EN_99_025313_527359
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The global leader in workforce solutions.
We have more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future-ours and yours.
We’re more than just a place to work.
Why be the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career service solutions if you can’t also make that world a better place to live and work? We pride ourselves on a culture that is welcoming and inclusive in the workplace but also engaged with the communities we serve.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than any other staffing solutions company. And the resources you need to realize your career goals. Adecco is the workforce solutions leader in North America, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and contract staffing, permanent staffing/direct hire, outplacement and career services, recruitment process outsourcing, training and consulting. Adecco specializes in the following industries:
• Office, Clerical & Administrative
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Finance & Accounting
• Creative & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Call Center & Customer Service
• Engineering & Technology
• Medical & Science
• Retail & Sales
When you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, stop by one of our 400+ branches in the U.S., or visit adeccousa.com today. Adecco will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.