Our client, a growing company in Parsippany, NJ is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to start right away! Candidates with varying levels of experience will be considered. Our client will be interviewing right away and is looking for candidates to start immediately!
**Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards
- Additional responsibilities related to accounts payable as requested
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred (ideally in Business, Accounting, or Finance)
- At least 1 year of experience in accounts payable is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using SAP or other ERP systems is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply ASAP!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles