Title: User Support Technician
Location: Merrifield, VA
Terms: Contract to Hire
“Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense [Secret / Top Secret] security clearance as a condition of employment”
Apex Systems is looking to hire an User Support Tech to join our team in Merrifield, VA on a 6 month contract to hire. If you are interested and in the market, please follow up with an updated resume to Beca at Email blocked - click to apply and a good time and number you would be available for a call.
Apex Systems has an opening for a User Support Technician position to support the Federal law enforcement agency. Candidate will provide Tier 1 and 2 support for multiple domains and users locally and remotely. Candidate will provide on-site support and/or remote support.
- Experience with Active Directory and the ability to create/modify/terminate accounts. - Experience with Exchange to perform email account creation and administration is required.
- Experience troubleshooting workstation, printers, and other peripheral.
- Experience with workstation image, install, and configuration.
- Excellent communication and ability to support users of all levels.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 7 and above, Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to learn new technology and support the user community.
- Experience with issue/maintain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) tokens is preferred.
- Experience with automated Help Desk tools (Microsoft System Center) and Citrix desktop virtualization environment.
- Experience working in a classified environment preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Public Key Infrastructure