To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Associate Engineer, Engineering - Individual Contributor
Modis • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
- Executes assigned project elements with an emphasis on manufacturing systems and procedures required for the manufacture of new products.
- Employ project management best practice to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the Stryker new product development procedures.
- Project manage the introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities.
- Evaluate process layouts in terms of supporting new process integration while ensuring best utilization of floor space ensuring optimum process flow.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements.
- Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- Support capital acquisition activities.
- Support capital acquisition activities. Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members. Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
Job ID: US_EN_6_913330_1055961
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.