To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3125 West Post Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rotech Healthcare Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Liaison to join the Rotech Healthcare Inc. team. In this position you will be responsible for working in conjunction with hospital case management / continuing care personnel to plan, coordinate and facilitate discharge planning for home care services for patients receiving respiratory / DME services and/or home infusion therapy services.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with hospital personnel such as case managers, social workers, physicians, nurses, etc.
- Coordinate the patient referral process including referral demographics, communication with customer service/clinicians, verification of insurance coverage, delivery, education, CMN retrieval and patient/referral source satisfaction follow-up
- Complete and submit, accurately and timely, all required paperwork including but not limited to Referral Intake Forms, Insurance Verification Documents, Delivery Tickets, Activity Logs, Special Information Reports, etc.
- Remain knowledgeable on all provided products and services and other pertinent information related to our business
- Participates in department and company meetings and events as determined by supervisor
- Remains current in Rotech processes and changes through review of pertinent publications, newsletters, workshops and self-study
- Creates and maintains constructive working relationships with management and staff
- Adheres to the guidelines established in the “Rotech Way”
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources, and location employees
- Goes ‘the extra mile’ in order to exceed customer needs
- Adheres to and complies with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Always acts in an ethical and legal manner when making visits to referral sources
- Performs all other duties as may be required or assigned
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college, plus one to three years’ customer service/billing experience in DME/healthcare environment; or an equivalent combination of education and directly-related experience is required
- Customer service/billing experience in a DME/healthcare environment is required
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment or home medical equipment
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with hospital personnel, providers, patients, and all levels of organization
- Ability to effectively and confidently present products and services with a high degree of professionalism
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
- Knowledge of medical terminology, Medicare/Medicaid regulations, insurance contracts, medical billing, medical equipment, and pharmaceuticals
- Time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and obtain necessary results
- Ability to have attention to detail and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Regularly travel via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
- Regularly lift and carry or pull oxygen cylinders, nebulizers, walkers, various durable medical equipment, documents, marketing materials, etc.
- Contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
- Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Remote access interface and communication
- Office, warehouse, field
- Travel via automobile required to patient’s homes, referral sources, and meetings
- May be required to use a personal vehicle for business activities with reimbursement according to Rotech’s policy
- Multiple office environments (low to moderate noise levels)
- Multiple hospital environments (low to moderate noise levels)
- Contact with individual customers, caregivers, vendors, referral sources and sales team
- Location staff
- Rotech departments/personnel at all levels of organization
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
- PTO and Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.