You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Employee Benefits Account Manager
AssuredPartners of Colorado is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Manager to join their growing team in Denver! This is a wonderful opportunity to transition into managing a book of business, collaborating with Benefits Subject Matter Experts, and creating meaningful relationships with clients and carriers.
As the Employee Benefits Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Account Executive and Sales Team and provide exceptional day-to-day service to our customers. We work across all coverage lines, have access to a variety of markets and always look to provide thoughtful solutions to our customers and their employees.
The Ideal Candidate
- An excellent problem solver, you thrive on making customers happy and coming up with great solutions.
- You have a strong sense of teamwork, and you are highly dependable.
- You have great verbal, written, and presentation communication skills and are analytical in your work.
We are happy to train and promote from within.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
What You'll Do
- Client Support
- Maintains accurate client information to provide day-to-day client support and address intermediate-level client inquiries.
- Assists in the development of strong business relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Recognizes and satisfies carrier goals and objectives to enhance business relationships.
- Conducts quarterly service status calls to assigned book of business clients.
- Assists in completion and processing of applications; Schedules, prepares for, and supports open enrollment meetings.
- Support in client retention by maintaining a positive relationship and image with clients.
- Account Management
- Supports in enrollment, benchmarking, financial and utilization data based on financial review standards.
- Maintains all client information in accordance with both company procedures and HIPAA regulations. Follows company procedures in order to achieve positive audit results.
- Ensures accuracy of account information for both new and renewal policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy. Works with carrier to ensure accuracy of client information and forms. Communicates any outstanding or impactful topics from the carrier back to the client.
- Oversees installation of the group on renewal. Finalizes enrollment with carrier and reports the results to team members.
- Support maintenance of agency management system, communication system, and other tools.
- Collects forms/data/schedules for regulatory compliance.
- Insurance Expertise
- Leverages technical knowledge to ensure carrier quotes are received in a timely fashion; Reviews quotes for gaps and assists with inquiries from the carrier.
- Updates BenefitPoint in a timely manner including updates to on-going activity.
What's in it For You?
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it’s important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:
- Colorado Residents Base Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 (commensurate upon experience)
- Generous 30+ days of Paid Time Off to travel, spend time with family, give back, and take care of yourself
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and 2 vision plan options
- Company match 401(k) plan – 50% up to 6%!
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access to licensed therapists
- Pet benefits & discounts
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of employee benefits insurance or related experience.
- Active Life and Health license, required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
- Account Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35vyqn
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.