Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your dining career with Vi. You will serve delicious gourmet meals to our residents in a 5-Star dining experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Luxury work environment
- Award-winning training and development
- Excellent benefits
- No late working hours -- the opportunity to balance your work and personal life!
- Tuition reimbursement
The enthusiastic team player we seek will assume a variety of dining room tasks, including setting and clearing tables; delivering and serving food and beverages; and performing various cleaning duties and side work. Additional responsibilities may include setting up, decorating and serving breakfast, as well as servicing periodic coffee breaks, private parties and refreshment stations.Requirements
This part-time position supports dinner shift. Hours may vary during Covid 19.
- Must have one year of customer service experience.
- Must be available week-ends and holidays.
- Qualified applicants will be friendly and engaging individuals who are highly reliable and present themselves in a courteous and professional manner
- Prior 1 year customer service experience required.
- Ability to use a Point of Sale (POS) system required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Create your own story
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Vi offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career! Location Address
701 Retreat Drive, Naples, Florida 34110
Point Of Sale