$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Are you quick and efficient in your work? Can you see yourself working at a well-respected Manufacturing company? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role Robert Half Finance is trying to fill. Your tasks as Senior Accountant will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Exceptional analytical skills are required to excel in this role. This well-compensated, full-time position includes benefits and growth possibilities. This Senior Accountant role is located in St. Paul, Minnesota.
What you get to do every single day
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial reporting
- Proven knowledge of Internal Control
- Financial Statement Audits experience
- Proficiency in financial statement preparation
- Experience with journal entries
- Account reconciliation experience
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Able to manage time well
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles