To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Air Import Coordinator
Kuehne + Nagel • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Air Import Coordinator | Phoenix, AZ | req45325
• Provide impeccable customer service
• Coordination of all aspects of the arrival (including, but not limited to, billing,
rate quotation, approval of vendor invoices, etc.)
• Scheduling of pick-ups daily
• Responsible for rating shipments correctly per the SOP
• Mandatory daily correspondence with overseas offices
• Work closely with other departments to deliver high level of service to customers
• Perform other duties as assigned
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• In depth knowledge of import procedures
• Ability to work with demanding deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
• Must be detail oriented, thorough, and accurate and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.