Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Located 16 miles south west of Chicago, Bedford Park is a village in Cook County, Illinois. The population was 580 at the 2010 census. Bedford Park consists of a small residential area and vast amounts of heavy industry sprawling to the east and a small amount to the west.
The plant was built in 1987, manufactures portion cups lids, coffee lids, and cold cup lids, and has approximately 250 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Automation Technician
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
'IND1P' #CB1 Responsibilities
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! Text to Apply PTVE @ 97211
- Performs basic troubleshooting and maintenance work on automation equipment.
- Performs maintenance, set-up and PM on automation equipment in Injection Molding.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment related processing issues.
- On-call as needed by department and able to be flexible with schedule as needed.
- Must possess the ability to work in tight spaces and on ladders/platforms
- Text PTVE @ 97211 to apply (icims.com)
- Analytical, problem solving, and strong technical skills including mechanical, electrical and PLC programming
- Strong skills in customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation.
- HS Diploma or Equivalency, preferred associate’s degree.
- 5 + years automation technician experience within Injection Molding industry.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting Whittman and Krauss Maffie equipment is preferred.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving