To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
- Patrick Mullin
- Phone: 7324471553
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Aerotek • Princeton, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
- Sales experience, inside sales,
- Applications (dynamics, cognos, i-quote, some CRM)
- Customer service behaviors Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, promoting our products, and achieving our sales and revenue growth objectives.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve assigned quotas
- Research accounts, identify key contacts and generate interest
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Collaborate with field sales to build funnel and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales the company's established guidelines
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales funnel
- Promote our entire portfolio of products
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.