About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- As the Strategic Finance Partner (SFP) for the Admin (including Architecture) OU and International OU, this Senior finance analyst will partner with the CIOs, CFO, Senior Finance Manager & Central Technology Finance teams to support expense management, provide transparency into financial reporting, oversight and quality management of annual planning, monthly forecasting, and month-end close processes for financials, headcount, and investment spend.
- Coordinate financial plan transfers and prepare documentation for internal and cross-technology reorganizations impacting Commercial, Corporate & Investment Banking or the Office of the Head of Technology
- Lead the Month End for INTL and ADMN OUs by coordinating with the Headcount team, Third Party and Central Finance team to ensure all Month end deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Proactively provide meaningful analysis at the time of Month end to ensure Senior Finance Leadership and CIO(s) have a holistic understanding of the variances, drivers, trends and more importantly risks and opportunities to forecast / budget.
- Partner with financial & technical peers to identify and implement continuous process improvement and efficiency opportunities within the organization by challenging the status quo, eliminating redundant processes, and streaming deliverables.
- Provide ad-hoc research and financial analysis.
- Document financial processes and controls and develop metrics to monitor performance.
- Maintain and refine key metrics and performance indicators measuring efficiency and articulating financial drivers and strategy to senior management.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timeliness in all financial reporting and presentations
- 4+ years of Finance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
We Value Diversity
- Technology Finance experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas.
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of financial metrics.
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally.
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and statistical analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of report analysis: emphasis on accuracy and telling a story with supporting details.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Essbase and/or SmartView experience
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Attention To Detail