To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesboro, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Maintenance Technician (Diesel Trucks)
Advantage Resourcing • Statesboro, GA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electrical Maintenance Technician (Diesel Trucks) - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician with experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing 12V and 24V electrical systems. This position is temp to hire may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after just 90 days! Pay is based on experience and can range from $15-$20 hourly. If you are looking for a new technician career with a great company close to Statesboro, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsible for the installation, modification, maintenance, service and repair of electrical systems, and related electronic controls and devices by interpreting blueprints, manufacturers’ specifications, and written and verbal instructions.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Technician include:
• Install, maintain, repair and modify industrial electrical wiring, equipment, instrumentation in accordance with relevant codes and from blueprints, schematics and sketches.
•Read and interpret diagnostic test results from diagnostic equipment such as an oscilloscope. Using hand-held or laptop computers to diagnose problems and adjust engine functions.
• Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment. Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices
• Look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it. Identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
• Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
• Use a variety of power and machine tools, such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, grinding machines, welding equipment, hand tools, including pliers, socket and ratchets, and screwdrivers
• May diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
Qualifications of the Electrical Maintenance Technician include:
• A resume detailing relatable experience in the electrical field is required to be submitted as a candidate for this job.
• Experience in heavy industrial environment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Two years of formal technical training in the principles of electricity and electrical design or relevant experience in electrical systems in a manufacturing environment
• Strong written and verbal communication Skills
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: mechanic, hydraulic systems, electric systems, technician, electrician, diesel, electrical, maintenance
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]