Diesel Technician (New Albany, IN):
Full-service repair facility working primarily on engine overhauls and maintenance for diesel engines, heavy-duty transmissions, and/or related equipment used in the operation of trucks, generators, buses and other equipment.
If you are an experienced Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanic seeking a career and a company you can grow with, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is immediate, so APPLY TODAY!
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities available for additional compensation!
- Company Paid Training Programs
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Tool Replacement Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement opportunities!
- Diesel Technician / Heavy Truck Mechanics will perform quality repairs and maintenance on all Heavy Truck and Diesel Engines as specified in manufacturer designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- Diesel Technicians / Heavy Truck Mechanics will accurately complete all paperwork including repair information on work orders, information for state and emission inspections, etc.
- Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety standards.
- Candidate must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of diesel repair and maintenance experience in a heavy truck / fleet dealership or shop environment.
- One or more factory trained certifications preferred.
- International manufacturer experience is preferred.
- Possess own tools to perform work on all systems on diesel equipment.
- Knowledge on A/C system, brake system, emission systems, air systems and diagnostics / trouble shooting of diesel engines.
- Basic computer skills with ability to use diagnostic programs.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes night and weekend shifts (No Sundays).
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and MVR check.
Competitive wages and benefits. AAP/EPE/M/F/Vets/Disabled, DFWP.