To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3076 Myrtledale Road
Calistoga, CA 94515
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Acadia-Healthcare • Calistoga, CA
Posted 29 days ago
ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR - CCAPP, CAADE, CADC, LAADC, MFT, LPC or MSW intern hours available
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance. We ask for a two year commitment to the job as the training is extensive.
Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab is seeking to immediately hire a full-time Admissions Counselor for our Calistoga location. Located in the beautiful Napa Valley, Duffy’s has been treating adults with drug and alcohol addiction for 50 years. Considered a leader in the field of drug and alcohol treatment, our compassionate and caring program provides our guests with the newest advances in addiction treatment.
- Responding to calls/emails from persons seeking treatment for themselves or a loved one
- Admissions screening and assessments
- Entering information into electronic contact management and billing systems
- Consulting with Intake Manager and other Clinical and Medical Staff
- Creating and completing admission paperwork with new clients and family
- Verifying health insurance benefits and discuss financial options
- Obtaining initial authorization from insurance companies for client care
- Close communication with our finance, insurance and marketing teams
- Support marketing processes and sales/lead follow up
- Must be able to work 1 weekend day
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior admissions or equivalent sales experience
- A strong understanding of substance abuse issues and treatment
- Demonstrated ability provide thorough, high quality customer service
- Experience working with insurance companies a plus
- Experience with sales and contact management systems a plus
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Conscientious and highly organized
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks when things get busy
- Ability to work well under pressure and in crisis situations
- Comfortable working on computers and learning computer systems
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred but not required
- MFT/ MFTI, MSW, Chemical Dependency Counselor or persons in long-term recovery are encouraged to applyDue to the intensive training offered, this position requires a minimum 2 year commitment with significant opportunities to advance within either Duffy’s or its parent company, Acadia Healthcare. Acadia is the second largest behavioral health organization in our country, and operates a network of over 500 behavioral healthcare facilities throughout the United States, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico.If interested, please email your resume, and ideally include a cover letter/letter of interest as well. The cover letter would express your interest in the position along with a brief synopsis of why you believe you should be considered. Resume's submitted with a well written cover letter will receive preferential treatment. Do not delay, as we are looking to hire asap.Job Type: Full-timeJob Type: Full-time
- Salary: $19.00 /hour
- Learn more about Duffy’s at: www.duffysrehab.com
- We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance.
- Employee perks include clinical supervision for those working toward licensure or certification, working in a serene and natural setting at the base of Mt. St. Helena; regular staff training classes for career and educational improvement; a free chef prepared meal during your work shift; and most of all, a collaborative, energetic team who work well together and are committed to helping others.