This position will focus on the development, implementation and ongoing execution of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for TH Foods. This will include demand planning and supply planning.
Essential Duties and Requirements include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead Cross Functional Team (CFT) to implement formalized S&OP Process
- Lead adoption of new processes throughout the organization
- Formalize Sales Planning/Forecast process
- Enhance current material planning processes for greater efficiency and sustainability for future growth
- Develops and improves processes, tools, and methodologies, and performs training to increase staff capability
- Leads processes to assure leverage of the organization's purchasing power in relationships with group purchasing organizations, distributors, suppliers, and inventory management
- Participates during the design and development stage to ensure Supply Chain capability and capacity supports the needs of the capital projects.
- Responsible for recognizing and reporting food safety and employee safety issues.
This position does have supervisory responsibilities of the material planners, and demand planner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree required. At least 5-7 years of relevant experience required. Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Experience with integrated ERP software. Proven experience with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) implementation
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of accounting practices, costs related to production, general commodity market, production processes, negotiating material prices, organizing and analyzing data.
- Ability to accurately analyze data and review work carefully
- Ability to multi-task numerous responsibilities at the same time
- Ability to work with others well, ability to communicate orally and in written form across all levels of the organization
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
Employee is occasionally required to travel to assist other locations within the organization
Physical Ability and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
Work environment: The duties of this job are primarily performed in a climate controlled office environment. The noise level in the work environment is normal office background noise.
Material Requirements Planning
Continuous Improvement Process