To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BIOMEDICAL EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST
United States Army • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
The biomedical equipment specialist is primarily responsible for servicing and maintaining all medical equipment.JOB DUTIES
- Service and maintain medical equipment with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, digital, optical and radiological principals
- Figure out power and space requirements for medical equipment installations
- Install medical equipment
- Prepare and submit medical equipment reports
Job training for a medical equipment repairer requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 41 weeks of Advanced Individual Training, including practice in repairing and replacing equipment parts. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Principles of electronics
- Use and maintenance of electrical and electronic test equipment
- Equipment repair exercises
- Experience working with electronic equipment
- Interest in mathematics and solving problems
- High attention to detail