Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
This is a Client Facing Project Manager in an Agile Environment focusing on our EBT platform. Great opportunity to grow and obtain additional PMP certification. What you will be doing
FIS is looking for a Project Manager to lead technology and business projects supporting EBT products, services and applications. FIS EBT business provides administration and full transaction processing capabilities to majority of the State Government Agencies in United States to support EBT programs, like SNAP, TANF, WIC, and Child Care. The EBT Platform includes the EBT Transaction Platform, EBT Customer Service Platform for Cardholders, EBT Client Services Platform for its State Government clients.What you bring:
What we offer you
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EBT Project Manager I - Technology
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EBT Project Manager I - Technology
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Transaction Processing (Business)
Management Information Systems