Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Recruiter for the Dunkirk/Fredonia area! Do you have customer service or office experience and are looking to take your career somewhere? This could be the role for you!
Vision and Culture
Remedy Intelligent Staffing offers a culture of collaborative teamwork by creating a workplace that allows our colleagues to be client centric, compassionate, and entrepreneurial. Our vision is to foster growth by becoming the most trusted and valued staffing provider in every market we serve through a high-involvement culture of engaged, empowered, and efficient colleagues. We achieve our goals and live our vision through our values and behaviors including providing extra mile service, open communication, professionalism, and doing what is best for our clients, colleagues, and associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Partnership Specialist is responsible for providing solutions to Remedy’s clients by recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates for selection and placement in open positions. Other responsibilities of the Client Partnership Specialist include, but are not limited to:
• Meeting with clients to determine staffing needs and identify the essential functions of the open position(s).
• Ensuring candidates are completing post-hire paperwork correctly and verifying eligibility to work.
• Instructing, training and orienting new hires on Remedy’s policies and expectations.
• Conducting follow up calls and quality control checks with clients and associates on assignment.
• Understanding the payroll system and assist with weekly processing.
• Obtaining Worker’s Compensation Certification and handling injury claim paperwork for associates injured on the job.
• Responsible for following all Remedy policies and procedures.
• Assisting with other operations functions as business demands including applicant intake, data entry, and other administrative/clerical tasks.
• Assisting with new colleague training and on-boarding.
• Touring client facilities and organizing orientations per client specifications.
• Compiling data as needed for the Client Relationship Manager for review.
• Actively participating in networking opportunities within the community.
Essential Functions and Physical Demands
The candidate must be able to perform the following essential functions and meet the following physical demands in order to be successful in this position. Reasonable accommodations can be made in order to meet these requirements, if necessary. Essential functions and physical demands include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
• Sit at a desk on a computer for long periods of time, possibly for 4-6 hours at a time
• Type on a computer, read, and write, for hours at a time
• Speak on the phone
• Speak and listen
• Stand for short periods of time and walk short distances, specifically to and from his or her desk in order to assist candidates in the office
• Travel to Clients under the ownership of his or her branch to deliver monthly Client Drops
• Use hands and fingers to handle, feel, hold, and carry objects
• Lift and/or move objects of up to 10 pounds
• Lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or kneel as necessary
• Reach with arms
• Climb, balance, or stoop
• Lift and/or move objects of up to 25 pounds
The work environment is an office setting. This position requires the use of office equipment, such as a computer, a work cell phone (in some cases), a desk phone, a printer, and other office supplies. The successful candidate must be comfortable with working and conducting professional interviews in a loud and busy environment. He or she is not exposed to any dangerous machinery or equipment, unless he or she travels to visit a Client’s facility, to deliver Client Drops, or to shadow one of the Client Engagement Managers at a Client’s facility.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Customer service, account management, and/or business administration experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, and high pressure environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in MS Office including Word, Excel, & Outlook
• High level of organizational and time management skills
• Ability to be self-sufficient in daily tasks, while working as part of a team
• Prior experience with CRM or database systems preferred
About Remedy Staffing:
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the franchise division of EmployBridge, one of the largest staffing firms in the world with over 490 locations, we are a leader in workforce management solutions. At Remedy Intelligent Staffing, we "get" people. Understanding people helps us recruit and select the right people and enables us to find intelligent solutions for them, including our industry-leading expertise in on-site services, risk management, human resources, training, and employment law. Best of Staffing Remedy Intelligent Staffing earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® Award for providing remarkable service quality. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in the US and Canada earned this award. Best of Staffing winners truly stand out for exceeding expectations and this award identifies the staffing industry's elite leaders in service quality.