To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager- 2173
Lkq Corporation • San Antonio, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated and passionate Branch Managers to join our team at LKQ! As a Branch Manager, you will be expected to manage staff and foster a positive work environment. You will be responsible for training and managing inside sales force on all things sales related. This includes being a lead sales representative on the counter to monitor the staff and ensuring customer satisfaction. The Branch Manager is responsible for branch operations such as- quality assurance, personnel, sales, inventory, and gross margin. The Branch Manager will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining sound management policy regarding the selection, direction, and motivation of employees, and directs the total care, custody and control of physical assets of the branch.
Essential Job Duties:
- Goal setting to exceed budget for location.
- Motivate team through leadership and leading by example.
- Instill in all employees the desire to provide APO customers with excellent service, courteous treatment and quality products.
- Working counter as a lead sales representative.
- Overall management of sales personnel concerning customer service, and product issues.
- Increase customer count by actively searching, recruiting and developing new target customers.
- Organize outbound sales calls to existing customers, new customers and potential customers.
- Interact with customers to determine better service needs and implement changes accordingly.
- Address customers' complaints, issues or concerns.
- Assist in the development of promotional materials to enhance product sales.
- Superior knowledge of company product literature and ability to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Supervises all warehouse personnel, assigns tasks and duties daily, i.e., shipping and receiving of inventory and proper storage of parts.
- Help manage the reduction of returns and allowances through training and development of sales representatives and customer relationships.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, development and motivation of all sales and warehouse personnel within the branch.
- Manage human resources by hiring, administering disciplinary action as necessary, terminating, and reassigning personnel to appropriate tasks as required.
- Processing end of day procedures and daily bank deposits.
- Review all financials for correctness; compare to budget and take appropriate actions as required.
- Review daily reporting on business metrics and ensure all operational procedures are in line with company standards.
- Manage business operations, including inbound freight, inventory counts and inventory control following all policies and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy; including receiving of all products into system, control and audit vendor issues.
- Monitors accuracy of bin maintenance, stocking and order pulling to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the physical condition of the entire branch to reflect cleanliness, efficiency & organization.
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained - Order pickers, forklift, etc.
- Monitors expense budgets for repair and maintenance of equipment and overall building expenses.
- Working relationship with all departments as pertaining to APO branches.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws, statutes and regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures.
- Manage the process of complying with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
- Assumes all other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required
- 3 years of sales background and up to five years related management experience
- Computer software training or knowledge required
- Must have previous experience that demonstrates effective sales, supervision, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage numerous employees to meet budgeted sales objectives for specific branch
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess negotiating skills as well as decision making abilities
- Must be able to work under various conditions with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to stand for long periods, as well as sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb
- Must be able to move and/or lift at least 75 pounds
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, as well as other office equipment such as multi-user telephone line, fax machine, and computer
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts as well as an office environment. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. Must have high energy level, and the ability to work under pressure. This position requires individuals to occasionally be on their feet except when operating machinery, or performing supervisory responsibilities. Experience with forklift, order selector, pallet jack, and pull cart is preferred.