Shift/hours: Full Time Days 10-hr Shift, Days will vary.
MemorialCare – Rancho Santa Margarita
29472 Avenida de las Banderas
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Duration of temp assignment: 4 months
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. MemorialCare stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers and physician groups, we support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution, collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork. Specific Job Responsibilities:
It is the duty of all employees to understand and perform their
job tasks to the highest level at all times.
- Float to all positions within department as needed to assist staff with treatment and care of
- Responsible for the security, safety, cleanliness and infection control of all department work
areas. Document and report all areas of non-compliance. Participate in site surveys.
- In the absence of the supervisor, monitor staff proficiency and performance, and assume any
other leadership tasks.
- Monitor facility for optimal patient flow to assure an environment of quality patient care.
- Collaborate with all departments to coordinate patient care in conjunction with providers and
- Utilize time wisely. Is able to prioritize, organize, assess and use resources to problem solve to
- Train and assist staff to achieve optimal performance in assisting customer services.
- Perform any additional/miscellaneous duties (not inclusive of job description) as requested by
the management team within the scope of knowledge/ability.
Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and licensure (if applicable) that are required for all the jobs for which this position must cover. Qualified candidate must excel in interpersonal communication and customer service and be able to work both independently and as part of a team. Candidate must also excel in organization and attention to details and follow through. Additionally, they must have the ability to problem solve to logical conclusion and demonstrate initiative and responsibility. Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate (written and verbal.) Experience:
Minimum of two years in medical field preferred, preferably in an ambulatory care environment. Prior leadership experience preferred. Education:
High school graduate or equivalent and have current California RN license. All Healthcare workers must maintain a Current CPR for Healthcare Provider card. AA, BA/BS degree a plus. Job:
United States-California-Rancho Santa MargaritaPrimary Location: Schedule: