Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Our client is looking for a dynamic Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their staff. A demonstrated ability in overseeing cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, and month-end close, will be critical to the success of this Full Charge Bookkeeper role. The Full Charge Bookkeeper may also manage clerical staff. Organized accounting professionals who thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision and are self-driven so succeed as a Bookkeeper, this role could be for you! This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Schenectady, New York area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Organize cash flow projections, as needed
- Operate monthly accounting close
- Handle Accounts Receivable
- Note budget transfers
- Arrange sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Prepare subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Arrange monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Condense business license and gross receipts
- Skilled in credit card management and reconciliation
- Prepare cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Keep Accounts Payable up to date
- Additional special projects if necessary
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of Account Balance
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Top notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.