Kelly Services is looking for reliable Accumulation Technicians to work for a global leader in Energy & Utilities in Houston, TX.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity on 2nd shift, with a starting pay rate of $14.00/hour.
- 2nd shift, Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials in stock and recording location.
- Accumulate and process parts to ensure configuration accuracy and engine on time delivery.
- Document materials disposition by recording parts delivered and location of parts.
- Troubleshoot material related issues to include interaction with cross-functional teams.
- Support material activities and problem solving through advanced usage of Oracle, Shop Floor Management (SFM) and Smartsheet.
- Ability to interpret Illustrated Parts Breakdown, smart shop, Service Bulletins. Oracle and SFM systems
- Coordinate and track parts credit returns and reallocations.
- Collect data, run reports, track, and communicate status daily.
- Perform material-handling equipment pre-use inspections for safe operation and delivery.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving of material required to meet committed engine build date.
- Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a warehouse, stockroom. or storage yard.
- Able to operate a forklift over 15,000 pounds and lift, push, and pull at least 40 pounds.
- Previous Material Handling experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills in English.
- Advanced computer skills (Oracle, SFM or another WMS and MS Excel) preferred.
- Able to be certified to operate a forklift and/or crane under customer’s standards.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and / or Six Sigma Training preferred.
Note: These openings are being recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not the local Kelly branch.
To be considered for this great opportunity, apply to this job posting or email your updated resume to URL blocked - click to apply.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Packaging And Labeling