To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Covance, Inc. • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 day ago
We are currently hiring a Accountant who is a CPA, for our Indianapolis, IN location. Apart from holding a CPA license, we are looking for a Bachelor's degree and 2 to 4 years' of related experience.
The Accountant supports our Central Laboratory Services and will perform accounting activities in the areas of general ledger and financial reporting, inventory module, audit, tax reporting and other related functions. We will also use your in-depth analysis skills.
Build your skills at Covance
With healthcare and pharmaceutical industries growing, join Covance to grow your career where you can retire.
We offer a very competitive benefits that will look after you. Your benefit package includes medical and dental insurance as well as tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, along with short and long-term disability and life insurance.
Responsibilities for the Accountant Include:
- Collaborate with departmental managers to review and confirm inventory figures.
- Conduct investigation and reconciliation of inventory and general ledger modules to identify key drivers of variance and drive resolution of differences.
- Coordinate with other areas of business to drive process improvements and streamline procedures
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for management, as assigned.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, quarterly SEC schedules and other financial schedules or analyses as assigned.
- Prepare annual tax schedules.
- Assist with the completion of work requirements for all external, internal, and special audits.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
Education / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required with Professional Certification, CPA license required.
- 2 - 4 years of related Accounting experience
- Knowledge of financial statements, reports and GAAP.
- Ability to review and analyze data.
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional computer operation skills Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Computer operational skills in accounting systems preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills