To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, FL
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Graduate Structural Engineer
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Philadelphia, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
- Pennoni is currently looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Performing structural design and analysis of building structural systems.
- Design and detailing of structures in concrete, steel, masonry and timber for low-rise and high-rise buildings.
- Developing finite element models for the analysis of complex structures.
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- Bachelor of Science Civil/Structural or Architectural Engineering or related field required.
- Coursework in structural analysis and concrete, masonry, steel and timber design required.
- Minimum years of working experience: 0-5 years.
- Licenses required: Engineer-In-Training.
- Working knowledge of structural analysis software such as RAM, STAAD, Enercalc, MATHCad, etc. is preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a group setting.
- Ability to work and model in REVIT.