$12.70 to $14.20 hourly
Charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Receptionists in the Healthcare industry might be interested in this job at a company working with OfficeTeam. If you are selected for this Medical Receptionist role, you will be the director of first impressions, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. Apply for this opportunity as a Medical Receptionist, if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Dayton, Ohio area. For immediate consideration, please send resume to Lauren George at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist
What you get to do every single day
- Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Helping patients with paperwork
- Be detail-oriented and effective with customer inquiries and when answering phone calls within minimum rings
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Contributing to the management of patient medical records
- Order-keeping various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Quality experience with Microsoft Word
- Well-founded grasp of Medical Insurance
- Filing, scanning, and faxing experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Customer service experience
- Prior experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology and insurance products and plans
- In this position, you should have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist.
Attention To Detail