SAIC is looking for a Junior level System Administrator to support one of our Navy contracts in Panama City Beach, FL.
- Create, modify, and monitor issues using Jira ticketing system
- Compiling, proofing and editing various operating procedures and other documentation using Confluence.
- Maintain a library of current and historical documents, for test support and planning using Confluence.
- Preparation of both business and technical presentations.
- Edit and revise documents to meet required formats and style using Confluence.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and 4 years experience; Or, Associate Degree and 2 years experience; Or, Bachelors Degree and 0 years experience.
- 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- MS Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- MS Office
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain an Interim Secret Security clearance to start.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- CompTIA Security+ certification is required prior to first day of employment.
- No travel is anticipated for this role.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to System Administrator
or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to System Administrator
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.