Kelly Scientific is currently seeking several Manufacturing Associates for a leading biotechnology company in the Atlanta area.
As a Manufacturing Associate placed with Kelly Scientific, you will be responsible for aseptic processing of clinical and commercial blood-derived products in a clean room environment. These are long term contract opportunities with potential to go permanent. Talent must be open to 12 hours night shift schedule.
- Weigh, measure and check raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Maintain records to comply with regulatory requirements and acts as subject matter expert for revisions or improvements to manufacturing documents.
- Work with other Cell Processing Associates utilizing good manufacturing practices during aseptic processing of clinical and commercial products using Standard Operating Procedures.
- Represent department in cross-functional teams, projects and GXP-related problem resolution.
- Post weights and shipping charges, and prepare goods for final shipment.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped.
- Prepare goods for final shipment and unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders and invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items if necessary.
- Associates or Medical Technology degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience in cGMP/FDA regulated industry
- Ability to gown aseptically for work in a Clean Room environment.
- Extensive use of laboratory equipment, chemicals and biological materials.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to handle limited exposure to (2ºC - 8ºC); (-20ºC); (-75ºC); (-196ºC) areas
- Must have the ability to work around laboratories, manufacturing areas and equipment, and regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect
with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply