- No Mandation!!!
Great Aide to Resident Ratios!
- 1 to 6 in High Care
- 1 to 10 in Low Care
- Supportive working environment!
We are an Assisted Living Facility searching for a qualified professional for the position of 3rd Shift Charge Nurse to oversee a small team of Nurse Aides in providing daily cares, administer medications, review & process physician orders, and exercise grace and love when interacting with Residents, family members and visitors.
Wage: $35-40 per hour depending on experience and degree.
Successful Charge Nurses:
- See the person behind the disease and mentor others to do the same
- Engage Residents, visitors, and coworkers in uplifting conversations
- Serve our Residents with patience and dignity ("Dignity is remembering someone's favorite song when they have forgotten it")
- Anticipate Resident and Team needs, and seek to exceed expectations
- Are able to adapt to the needs of the care environment
- Lead the Nurse Aides with grace and confidence
- Education: Minimum of an Associate's Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Experience: Successful completion of a competency-based orientation program
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN), State of Michigan
- At least 2 years experience working with the elderly
Rest Haven Homes, founded in 1941, is a senior-care community to over 100 residents. Our residents reside in independent apartments or our licensed Home for Aged with Memory care unit on six-acres nestled in a residential neighborhood in northeast Grand Rapids.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Assisted Living
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical Nurse