Kforce has a client in search of a HRSSC Human Resource Information Systems in Tampa, Florida (FL).
The HR Shared Services Center (HRSSC) Human Resources Information Systems Manager is a critical member of the HRSSC Human Resources Information Systems team focused on leading the HRSSC team responsible for the provision of HR systems support related to the Firm's People priorities and programs (i.e. PeopleSoft HR Manager Desktop/Total Rewards, Performance Management, Talent Management, & Sourcing). The HRSSC Human Resources Information Systems Manager is responsible managing and overseeing the HRSSC Human Resources Information Systems Senior Associates in the transactional and process maintenance of the related databases, systems, and/or website(s) supporting the Firm's people strategy. Accountable for monitoring transaction flow across systems as well as conducting outreach to respective process owners to research, create, or edit database or website content to drive alignment with business and HR needs as well as assessing training needs related to the new systems. The HRSSC Human Resources Information Systems Manager I works with the HRSSC HR Information Systems Manager II to lead the HRSSC outreach relative to the development of related new systems training working with the Learning & Education (L&E) Leadership/Staff in an effort to design, develop and implement required training modules to the broader Human Capital (HC) community.
Range of Impact:
- HRSSC point of contact for their functional focus area
- Responsible for working with HRIS managers and project managers in the development of HRSSC HRIS strategy and execution protocols
- Work in an autonomous manner and interact with a wide variety of resources in the HRSSC, HR, Centers of Excellence (COE) and Firm Leadership
- Lead functional focus area in execution of HRIS support strategy and the development of effective process support solutions
Strategic & Technical Orientation:
- Broad functional knowledge of HRSSC Operations with deep technical expertise in functional areas including one or more of the following: PeopleSoft HR Manager Desktop (HRMD), Total Rewards, Talent Management, Performance Management, Sourcing and Onboarding. Broad understanding of Firm and HR people and business strategies to drive necessary HRSSC HR Information Systems (HRIS) support solutions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)