This is a direct hire for a Travel Management Co. in Eden Prairie. We also offer 37.5 hour work weeks M-F (NO WEEKENDS) & Educational Travel Opportunities. 2+ years of travel agent experience is required.
• Book international and domestic reservations (air, hotel , & ground transportation) in the travel reservation system.
• Advise clients on which travel plans would meet their needs. This includes recommending hotel, airfare, and ground transportation based off of their travel needs. Upselling when necessary!
• Ensure that customer concerns are dealt with in an efficient & timely manner, informing appropriate parties of any problems that may arise & with follow-up when appropriate.
• Advise clients of international travel requirements, such as visas and passports.
• Promoting and marketing the business to gain more clientele. We are looking for someone who is sales-oriented and who is great with building relationships with customers. All selling will be consultative/relationship selling, we believe in providing excellent guest service to ensure repeat business.
• Starting salary is $40-50K Base + Bonus ($50-70K Total Comp.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.