New Restaurant Opening (NRO) Lead:
At CAVA Support Centers we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our Support Center needs fanatics in tech, marketing, human resources, finance, operations, supply chain, and store development to support our growing brands.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
* Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the better.
* Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue.
* Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
* Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
* Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
The NRO Lead is a training expert and understands that successful training during the new restaurant opening process leads to successful opening results. The NRO Lead oversees the NRO Trainers and supports the General Manager and their team to execute successful new restaurant openings. The NRO Lead will work in a full-time capacity traveling across the country, supporting their assigned restaurants. Successful candidates are engaging and positive leaders and understand how to motivate others.
What You'll Do:
* Provide an excellent training experience for Team Members, Trainers, and Managers by leading training shifts with the GM or MOD to ensure the restaurant is prepared by opening day.
* Provide coaching on food quality, food safety, and guest service
* Create a training environment where all Team Members understand how to create a great guest experience.
* Partners with General Manager to ensure that the daily training schedule is executed and that CAVAYou training is completed during the NRO process
* Upholds all CAVA standards and exemplify CAVA values, and is a resource to the restaurant team
* Lead conference calls with Field Leadership to prepare them for their restaurant openings
* Organize and place orders to support the opening process as needed
* Responsible for executing the training schedule while strictly adhering to the pre-open labor and food budgets at assigned openings
* Develop assigned NRO Trainers to ensure their training meets CAVA standards while providing appropriate feedback as needed
* Communicate to Support Center departments to ensure assigned openings are successful
* Partner with Field Leaders (AL/RD) and General Managers to support the opening process
* This role requires travel up to full-time travel for the designated time period. All travel expenses will be paid, and you will receive a daily per diem
* At the end of the assignment, the NRO Lead will return to an appropriate restaurant level position
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be in good standing in current role and have the approval of current manager
* 100% Completion of all required CAVAYou courses
* Must be a certified Station Trainer
* To be considered for the position, you must be an NRO Lead that has opened at least two restaurants or a current GM or GMIT who has experience opening new restaurants
* Ability to maintain a stationary position to be able to operate a computer and other office equipment
* Must be able to identify, analyze and assess details
* For certain positions, must be able to occasionally move or transport items up to 50 pounds
* Ability to communicate with others and exchange information accurately and effectively
* Constantly positions self and move about to support ordinary restaurant or food production support or office operations, as applicable
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
What we offer:
* Competitive salary, plus bonus and long-term incentives*
* Unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, plus paid opportunities to give back to the community
* Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
* 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
* Company-paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D coverage for salaried positions*
* Free CAVA food
* Casual work environment
* The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
* Indicates qualifying eligible positions only
CAVA - Joining "A culture, not a concept"
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
- Audio Equipments
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Food Quality
- Food Safety