To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandy, UT 84070
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Larry H. Miller Automotive Division • Sandy, UT
Posted 19 days ago
Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
Under limited supervision, provide advanced administrative and clerical support in an assigned area to ensure the smooth operation of the area. This position will support multiple individuals.
* Field service calls and input requests into building management software system.
* Ensure assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner.
* Serve as the administrative support to assigned team members by coordinating, facilitating, recording and communicating their individual, group and company-wide activities.
* Answer phones, forward accurate and detailed messages, facilitate conference calls and, as appropriate, disseminate of general information to callers.
* Coordinate special activities and liaison functions for assigned team members such as travel arrangements, meetings, interviews and conference calls.
* As requested, compose various documents such as agreements, contracts, correspondence, interoffice memos, reports, charts and tables.
* Manage, organize and distribute record drawings and specification binders.
* Assist in preparing presentations.
* Establish and maintain appropriate filing systems, both manual and electronic. May generate confidential files and reports.
* Make arrangements for special and routine meetings and lunches, including coordinating conference space and schedules with other departments.
* Create, update and maintain departmental databases when appropriate.
* Complete special projects to support assigned area.
* Prepare and process expense reports.
* Prepare both internal and external mail. This includes special handling packages, internal/external mailings and mailing lists. Also distribute mail and faxes as needed.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Two years of experience in an administrative role in a professional office environment. Prefer Property management or real estate experience.
* HS Diploma required and Bachelors degree preferred.
* Compose various correspondence, documents and reports using proper format, punctuation, grammar, diction and
* Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
* Interact with employees, visitors and vendors with poise and diplomacy.
* Interpret instructions in written, oral, and diagrammatic or schedule form.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to make comparisons between sets of data identifying trends in data, drawing conclusions and suggesting solutions.
* Demonstrate sound judgment and make independent decisions in routine situations.
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Type a minimum 60-WPM with accuracy.
* Ability to perform business related mathematical calculations.
* Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
* Demonstrate strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Maintain strict confidentiality.
Physical abilities/Working Conditions:
* Work indoors approximately 99% of the time and outdoors 1% of the time.
* Operate personal computer and other office equipment.
* Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
* Work overtime as business needs deem appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000476279606
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.