To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is looking to add a proactive and tenacious Recruiter to their growing Talent and HR Team.This company is a global firm that matches tech businesses to the right consultants to strategize and service business initiatives. This firm brings commercial instincts, business acumen, and a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand clients’ unique questions and identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights.
Salary: $60-75K DOE
Position Overview: The Recruiter will drive the development of creative and innovative strategies to identify and attract world-class talent, guide candidates through the pipeline and improve recruitment processes. This is a full life-cycle recruitment role focused on full-time and internship positions within the firm’s Client Service Team, which is the revenue-generating epicenter of their business. This Recruiter will expect to recruit impressive students from high caliber universities and early career talent from professional services firms. This Recruiter will embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. Below, please find the main responsibilities of the Recruiter role.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Interviews: conduct as many first-round interviews as needed to meet hiring targets with top caliber candidates
- Pipeline management: closely monitor all stages of the candidate life-cycle and proactively identify areas of opportunity
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications and assessments, schedule interviews, conduct feedback conversations and handle general candidate communication with a focus on top tier candidate experience
- Stakeholder partnership: work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and debrief candidates to find top talent across teams
- Inbound talent attraction: manage external job postings and recruiting platforms to attract and engage unique talent
- Vendor engagement: build highly effective working relationships with external partners to support the hiring process
- Proactive pipeline development and sourcing: execute on tactical research, referrals, sourcing, digital campaigns, events and other talent attraction efforts to find and engage active and passive candidates, as well as diverse talent
- Strategic initiatives: identify and test new opportunities to improve talent attraction and candidate evaluation, through tools, process tweaks and other creative initiatives
- Candidate experience: effectively educate candidates on available opportunities; facilitate a positive and impactful experience
- Data: maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Ad hoc projects: partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates and internal stakeholders alike
Qualifications for the Recruiter:
- 1-3+ years in corporate recruitment, campus recruitment, agency or executive search
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelor’s or higher degree)
Benefits: Full package