Veritude is hiring for a Quality Auditor in Westlake, TX at Fidelity Investments.
FI Quality Solutions seeks to align the Quality Management System (QMS) such that the Quality, OSG, CE, Inbound, and Outbound organizations work collaboratively to:
- Proactively pursue perfection to avoid errors
- Find the errors quickly
- Fix the errors quickly (and understand them)
- Prevent the errors from coming back
The FI Quality Auditor is responsible for the periodic, independent, and documented examination and verification of activities, records, processes and transactions to determine their conformity with the requirements of Fidelity’s Quality Management System (QMS). The Quality Auditor enables business partners to provide world-class quality to their clients leading to reduced risk and enhancing the customer experience. The Quality Auditor also helps to build a culture of quality across CE, OSG, IB and OB.
The Quality Auditor inspects less complex transactions and for accuracy and completion based on pre-written guidelines. This entry level role records the findings for analysis. The Quality Auditor documents and escalates questionable findings and shares insights with analysts, peers and manger on a weekly basis. Quality Auditor will be held accountable to audit goals and SLA’s based on internal KPI Scorecard.
In Process Sampling/Work Item Review:
- Gather samples as outlined in Quality Management plan.
- Utilize the appropriate business tools to identify samples.
- Perform testing of samples using the appropriate business rules to ensure completion and accuracy.
Quality Systems Usage and Understanding:
- Perform timely data entry into designated data capture environments as outlined in policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality results are recorded accurately and professionally with the appropriate level of detail.
- Maintain a working knowledge of internal systems.
- Identify errors and escalate questionable findings.
- Identify gaps in business partner organization’s policies and procedures based on assigned predefined audit points.
Business Partner and End Client/Customer Research:
- May respond to initial inquiries from business partners to inform receipt of issue.
- Participate in quality review and calibration sessions with audit team.
- Provide feedback as directed to assist with root cause identification.
- Assist as needed with entry of research detail and follow up action items.
- Adheres to internal communication processes as outlined in policies and procedures.
Quality Initiatives (QAT’s/CAPA Efforts):
- Performs basic data analysis for QI
- Assists in developing data requirements/ analysis for QI
- Executes manual tests for assigned QI.
- Proactively provides insight regarding identified quality trends or information to manager and/or analyst.
- Responds to business inquiries around audit findings.
- Participate as directed in smaller CAPA activities.
- Know quality policy and articulate to business partner peers when appropriate
- Review and understand all quality metrics and reporting and how each impacts business partners
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, including demonstrated success working in a fast paced environment and at all levels of an organization.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- Experience within the quality discipline. Baseline understanding of auditing and sampling practices.
- Understanding of analytical tools for process improvement; Six Sigma and Lean.
- Proven self-starter with high motivation and initiative.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong communication, influence and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with a demonstrated desire to share and contribute to the team’s success.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of the organization.
- Professional maturity and poise in difficult circumstances
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize support tasks with a keen sense of urgency