Ultimate Staffing is seeking warehouse professionals for a temporary assignment with a client in Gaithersburg, MD. Candidates must be fully vaccinated. Must pass a background check and drug screen.
This position could go permanent for the right candidate.Warehouse Associate Job Duties will include but may not be limited to:
Warehouse Worker Skills and Qualifications:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area..
- Stocks shelves and refrigerator/ freezers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting
Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Data Entry
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Stock Control