KeyBank is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and innovative professional to serve as a Commercial Digital Analytics Manager.
This person will play an instrumental role in our growing commercial business digital initiatives, helping Key to make better and more informed decisions. He/she will be responsible for evolving our digital strategy through data and helping to drive more personalized and relevant experiences for our customers. Our digital transformation relies on innovation in order to create the bank of the future and to help our clients live their best lives, so if you are a creative, resourceful, fast moving individual who embraces any opportunity to learn and grow, this role could be ideal for you. ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
The Commercial Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for utilizing digital data to enrich our relationships with our customers, fueling more relevant and personalized experiences. He/she will partner closely with our digital leaders to understand our digital strategy and business context and proactively provide actionable recommendations informed by data. This role is designed for someone who is self-driven, intellectually curious, and eager to help evolve our data-driven culture and become even more outcome-focused and hypothesis driven. This team member will be responsible for architecting digital measurement & learning plans and providing timely updates on performance to continuously optimize our customer experiences. Additionally, this team member will play a key role in advancing our digital measurement capabilities to deepen the fidelity of data and democratize performance insights. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and staying on the cutting edge of the commercial digital landscape. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead commercial business digital analysis and insight generation for Key Business Banking Online (Small Business) and KeyNavigator (Commercial)
- Develop measurement & learning plans which define our quantitative and qualitative goals for digital programs
- Lead digital personalization and experimentation activities (A/B & MVT testing, content targeting, etc.)
- Lead the development of new analysis visualizations and utilities which empower digital stakeholders to access and analyze performance data
- Help develop commercial digital data best practices and infuse into project work streams
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business Analytics, Computer Science, or other analytically related discipline)
- Experience with Commercial Banking is highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in digital analysis or strategy
- Fluency SQL, Python, or other languages to drive self-service analysis with large data sets
- Familiarity with Tableau development and design is a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Analytics, or similar tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with digital experimentation (A/B and Multivariate testing) and targeting with tools such as Adobe Target
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to lead projects end to end
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to translate complex data details in a clear and concise manner for larger audience business partners.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Qq Kbe Xqq