To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ 08903
- Jennifer Novajosky
- Phone: 732-650-3014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Specialist
Joule • New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Perform technical assessments in SAP and request support from serialization operations as SME and for resolution when a technical error is identified.
- Ensure product compliance with current specifications, procedures, and serialization requirements.
- Data collation, entry, reconciliation, and management of incoming product quality cases.
- Investigate complaints by researching enterprise-wide systems (SAP) to determined root cause and resolution.
- Alert management on trends noted during the evaluation of data management.
- Input all necessary information into applicable enterprise-wide systems (Trackwise & SAP), e.g., lot disposition, product quality complaints, change controls, CAPA.
- Provides input to management on the need of revision of procedural instructions based on trends, documentation errors or supplemented information.
- Maintain extensive communication with QRP, ExM, Serialization Operations and other BMS groups such as Manufacturing Technology, Supply Chain, and Project Management Serves on Fact Finding or other project teams as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.