Inside Sales Representative
To some, selling just comes naturally
Those who have a gift for selling, love it. They love the whole process. Striking up relationships. Talking about products or services they have a genuine passion for. Helping people find exactly what they need to improve their lives. Best of all, they love closing that deal. That personal satisfaction they get from a job well done - and of course, the financial rewards that top it all off. If you have that gift, explore the opportunity of sharing it with us and joining our high-powered inside sales team. Because at Alpine, we think you're also going to absolutely love what we have to offer.
You like gravy?
There's really no other way to put it when we're referring to the manner in which you hunt for prospects. Because there's no hunting involved. No cold calling. A steady stream of prospective customers will be directed to you, all warmed up by our marketing and communications platforms. They'll be the ones calling you with a heightened interest in our products and want to know more. You might say they're already half sold! See? Gravy. All they'll need is to talk to someone who'll listen, offer an expert opinion, sound advice, and present them with the right solutions. That would be you.
Now add this to the equation: Alpine enjoys a nation-wide reputation for quality products of the first degree and outstanding, responsive customer service. Just knowing that what you're selling is needed, wanted, and of the highest caliber does tend to make your job a whole lot easier. Bottom line: Top salespeople at Alpine earn more than $100,000 per year, with no caps on performance. That's good gravy.
- $40K base pay plus sales commissions with 10 levels of stretch goals and increasing payouts - mid-level earns $75,000 per year, with ability to easily exceed $100,000
- Monthly gain-sharing bonuses based on revenue growth
- Group health insurance plus health savings account, retirement savings plan, commuter benefits, paid time off
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Attractive and comfortable loft office with large windows and lots of natural light
- Coffee and snacks for energy
- Open beer tap in the afternoons
- A nap room to revitalize
Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell HVAC equipment to homeowners online and by phone. We sell and ship HVAC equipment directly to homeowners in the US, and have served hundreds of thousands of happy customers. We are quickly growing, and our hiring new team members to keep up with the exciting growth.
Our objective is to create great experiences for our customers, vendors and employees. At Alpine, everyone wins. Our employees love our positive and supportive culture, beautiful sunny office, great benefits, and friendly team. We help our employees develop their careers and do the work that best suits their talents and interests.
We are innovative! Check out a list of industry first pioneered here at Alpine:
- 2002 - first ever ecommerce HVAC store
- 2003 - first HVAC online shopping configurator
- 2004 - first national HVAC referral network of installing contractors
- 2005 - first of its kind automated performance based pay system for phone sales
- 2011 - first and only online HVAC operating cost calculator
- 2013 - first and only HVAC photo-to-quote app
- 2014 - filed patent for better way to assist customers with sales & service needs
- 2015 - first eCommerce bundling of local services + products: EasyHVAC.com
Learn more and view all openings at: alpinehomeair.com/careers
First, let's be clear: Experience in HVAC is not required. We'll train you. That said, a top contender for this position...
- Understands the importance of listening
- Is a "people person," getting genuine enjoyment out of building a rapport with customers
- Has a competitive spirit, yet generates amiable, all-out support for fellow team members
- Possesses excellent verbal communication skills with good voice modulation
- Has an aptitude for grasping and retaining technical concepts and in turn, explaining them in easily digestible terms for the customer
- Is a problem solver, enthusiastically taking on the challenges of determining what customers need
- Projects positivity and a can-do attitude
- Can manage a steady routine stream of sales activity
Say "yes" to all the above, and you'll have the opportunity to put your gifts to work in a very cool loft environment with all the amenities to make your days go as smooth as possible. Like gravy.
If this sounds like a dream sales job, that's because it is. Hit "Apply." We'd love to talk!
Complex Problem Solving