To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32899
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Orlando, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is seeking a very Entry Level Database Developer for a high-profile client in the Orlando, Florida (FL) area.
- Analyze customer requirements and evaluate existing or proposed database systems
- Design, develop, and implement data import routines and data analysis processes
- Prepare software and interface requirements specifications
- Develop and debug source code
- Develops test procedures, conduct software integration and system acceptance testing
- Strong desire to focus on the Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies
- Analyze customer requirements, provide recommendations to meet requirements
- Develop software and interface requirements specifications
- Develop and Implement Microsoft SQL SSAS code to implement user requested measures and calculated fields (DAX); Test and debug source code
- Develop, modify and Implement Microsoft SQL SSIS Routines to pull source data into the Data Warehouse
- Develop Microsoft SQL SSAS Tabular databases
- Develop test procedures for Business Intelligence system acceptance testing; Conduct testing and provide test results feedback to design team and customer
- Develop or modify end user documentation
- Direct on-site customer interface for testing, systems integration, programming, debugging and other database system tasks as needed
- Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures
- Provide informal training in implementing database programs based on user requirements
- Provide development and guidance to the Data Analyst's on reports and dashboards utilizing presentation application tools
- Assist in maintenance of the Business Intelligence SharePoint sites
- Develop, write, and submit technical reports for technical presentations and meetings
- May provide support in the development of technical proposal and provide input
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Excellent communications and analytical skills
Other Special Requirements and/or Information Applicable:
- Position may require the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational hardware and software
- Position may require travel
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.