Got Bills? Got Friends/Family looking for work?
Let’s face it, everyone has bills to pay, and Staffmark can help! As one of the largest national commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has more than 40 years of experience in the staffing industry, and we have the resources to help find the right job for you. Plus, working as a temporary employee is a great way to get your foot in the door at a great company.
• Material Handler | General Labor positions | Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Continuously feeds corrugated sheets into manufacturing machines, or stacks repetitively bundles of finished corrugated containers onto pallets.
- Runs the bagging station, which consists of checking loads as they come down mainline, placing plastic bags over loads to protect loads from weather damage
- Fills fountains with buckets of ink (weighing 40 to 50 pounds) of required color or colors and adjusts rate of flow of ink with finger screws, which spreads ink on anilox rolls.
- Review with team the spec sheets before setting up machine...Occasionally required to climb step ladder onto roof for general roof cleaning
- Checks load bundles stacked on pallets for straightness of stacking as load clears machine line before moving to main line conveyor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with possible weekend work and overtime required
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift, carry and squat frequently/long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, follow and comprehend work instructions
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail & sense of urgency
- Must have excellent attendance
- Ability to work in very hot/cold environment
- Ability to work around loud noises
• Competitive pay & benefits
- $15.00/hr to start - after 90 days and hired by client rate increase to $21.00!!
• Shifts: Must be flexible with schedule. Subject to change
- 6am-2pm | 2pm-10pm | 10pm-6am
Our goal is to set you up for success! If you’re ready to start on the path to your future, apply online at www.staffmark.com with job code: 1025131 or Call or Text us at
~ Be Safe and Stay Well!!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.