Are you looking to work with an organization that will recognize your efforts? We are looking for a a talented Accounting Manager to work with a thriving Biotech. Candidates who can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, will be preferred for this position. You might be a good fit for this position if you have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Located in the Mountain View, California area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis.
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Staff and Senior Accountants
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Proven technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Command of Quarter-end
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles